Safe Vault Specialist
DO YOU NEED MY EXPERT SAFE-CRACKING SKILLS?
24/7 Emergency Locksmith Services for Cars, Home and Business. 09958219385 / 02 83735617
If you do and you’re seeking a licensed and competent safecracker, then all you really need is to call the number above. If you want to make an informed choice, read on. There’s lots of info here to help you.
Common reasons why somebody will contact me for safe opening or service:
- You may have forgotten or lost your combination/code.
- Your safe won’t open because of a malfunction.
- A friend/relative has died, taken ill, or may be incapacitated and nobody else knows the combination to his/her safe.
- You may have purchased a home or business that already has an existing safe that you want to use, but you are LOCKED OUT.
- You need to change the combination/code or your safe requires repairs or service.
- Your safe (with all your valuables or guns inside) has burned up in the recent wild fires and there is no longer a lock, dial, keypad or handle to use to open it. As bad as this seems, unfortunately, that’s probably not all that is preventing the door from opening. Don’t worry! I can still open it!
With a wealth of knowledge and expertise every endeavor is made to open safes without physical damage. However there are occasions through certain faults this is not possible in these cases we make sure that any Damage is kept to a minimal so we can then repair the unit back to full working order.
We pride ourselves in being able to open any make of safe or vault no job is to big or to small.
We have at our disposal many tools and picking devices, we can pick open a large number of safe key locks using the latest technology picking devices. We also use fibre optic video camera scopes for scanning problems inside safe doors.
At our disposal for old style mechanical combinations we can use an auto dialler which can be attached to the dial and using up to date technology scan through and dial up possible combinations or we use manipulation techniques mastered throughout the years.
Only when all options are explored we then resort to drilling the safe open with the least possible damage in all. Cases safes are repaired back to working order.